Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday April 21st

Reflect on your stop-motion animation project. How did it go? What worked? What didn't work? If you're not finished - why? If you are finished go in to detail about the project and what you learned. Give as much detail and information as possible.

I think my stop motion went well. It worked it looked like she was really walking until the bleachers and it liked like she was sliding. It was one of my favorite projects yet because it was a lot of fun and it wasn't really stressful until i didn't take my pictures. What didn't work is that Sarah wouldn't put her quick trip cup down so it's in majority of he pictures. I learned about how it's important to pay attention to details when taking pictures for a stop motion because if not then the pictures can look weird and from different angles and choppy. the project overall was really fun and I wasn't as stressed to finish it and preset it because it dn't involve speaking and projecting like some projects in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment