Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, March 24

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good!

Over Spring Break I went to Denver to see my dad. We went to the Imagine Dragons concert and it was amazing. It was the best concert I have ever been to. The music was great and we were sitting in a suite so we didn't have to worry about lines for food or drink. We also went to Voodoo doughnuts. Its a bright pink doughnut shop in Colorado. They had really unique names for their doughnuts, and some very inappropriate ones as well. We explored some new Mexican restaurants and I got to meet my knew baby twin neighbors. I watched Frozen for the first time with my three year old neighbor and babysat. We drove home nine hours and it seemed like a thousand. The rest of my spring break was waking up going to swim practice, coming home from practice, eating, sleeping, and watching Law and Order SVU. Swimming wears me out and my sleep cycle is really messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment