Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday, January 16th

What have you learned about Google Drive and Google Presentation so far? What do you like about it? What problems have you run in to? Is it better than PowerPoint? Explain.

I have learned that Google Drive can be accessed on any computer as long as you use the same email, and have internet access. Anything you do on Google Drive is automatically saved, you don't have to worry about saving it or your computer crashing and not having to restart something. The only problem i have run into is importing pictures, it's easy to upload pictures, but you have to make sure you have the picture saved on your computer first. I don't find it to be better than Power Point, I prefer Google Drive. Google Drive is easier to access and is easier to work in general. I will probably not use Microsoft apps again any time soon now that I have found Google Drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment